Friday, February 5, 2010

How do you make nails healthy?

I seem to have the worst nails ever! My main problem is I have skin peeling by the sides of my nails which peel off and are quite sore. My second problem is cuticle, they are all wonky and look horrible and my third problem is I have white marks on them. Please can someone tell me how to solve these problems.How do you make nails healthy?
I suggest using Avon's NAIL EXPERTS Soft Cuticles Warming Scrub to help the cuticles and the skin around them. Then put on NAIL EXPERTS Smooth Beginnings Base Coat alone or with a polish. Check it out on my website: www.youravon.com/jlukacs and use code FSANY for free shipping!How do you make nails healthy?
the white marks i think are normal because most people i know have them too. but for the cuticles u should soak them and get a cuticle cutter and cut off the loose edges rub them with hand lotion or some kind of oil to moisturize them.
can you please go to a nail salon.
cuticle oil and pop some nail harder on them it should resolve the problem xx

No comments:

Post a Comment