Friday, February 5, 2010

How to grow healthy, long nails fast?

I have really short nails. I mean you can't even see the white nail at all I mean they are short. I them to grow long, and healthy. But I want them to grow fast. So does anyone know how to grow long nails fast.How to grow healthy, long nails fast?
Put your fingernails in garlic after that use clear polish to coat.


Also MSM pills made my nails hard as well...and it help it grow to.





And the MSM pills made my skin softer then usual....


hope this helps...








Ps: In don't go wasting your money buying Sally Hansen Maximum Growth it didn't do nothing for me. But I do love some of the nail polish colors though and artificial nails only break and weaken your fingernails.How to grow healthy, long nails fast?
There is a type of clear nail polish called ';Sally Hansen's maximum nail growth program'; if you apply it daily, then it's supposed to encourage fast, healthy nail growth. And it actually works!





You can get it for like 拢1.50 in Superdrug or Boots or any other shop like that.
the healthier you are the better and faster they will grow. and cut them regurally, they are same as hair, cut them regurally, dont use things to damage and so on.
Forget it.





Go acrylic.





If you wear artificial nails your own will be protected underneath.
is that possible?



eat heathy foods!

No comments:

Post a Comment