Friday, February 5, 2010

What can i do to help my nails grow healthy after i take off my acrylic nails?

so yeah^What can i do to help my nails grow healthy after i take off my acrylic nails?
Acrylic nails kill your real nails, I should know, I've been wearing them for over 6 years! It's not good to keep them on for long periods of times because your nails underneath can't breathe. Sally Hansen has good nail growth products. Find something for nail strength and growth that can be applied daily to your nails.What can i do to help my nails grow healthy after i take off my acrylic nails?
I'd go to sally's and buy a really good nail strengthening polish. And over that polish, which is usually a milky white, put a coat of clear nail polish over it. It'll look like an american manicure without the acrylic!


Keep your nails at a reasonable length during this time, if you try to grow them long while they are weak, they will break and perhaps all the way down and it will hurt!


Also, keep the ends filed (either round or square) to prevent snagging.


Hope this helped!
Never get acrylics again for starters. :0)





OPI has a strengthening polish that I would highly suggest. A little spendy, but not bad. It's called nail envy:





http://www.opi.com/trNenvy.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment