Wednesday, February 3, 2010

How to have a healthy nail growth?

I grow my nail normaly.But then my nail will break and when i look at it my nail also has cracked.What vitamin or mineral should i use.How to have a healthy nail growth?
Vitamin B and Herbal EssentialHow to have a healthy nail growth?
hm well actually i dont know any NATURAL remedies.. but i do know of one nail product me and my mom use all the time!! it works so well!! I have short nails and they look like crap! they also usually take a long time to grow.. but when i put Sally Hanson';natural nail growth activator'; and i swear if your nails are chipped.. put some of this on and seriously the NEXT DAY! your nails will look good :) It costs like $6 but its worth it!! and the best part is they grow strongly.. :) like tougher nails if yours always chip or break..
  • myspace background
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment