Sunday, February 7, 2010

I want long healthy nails, but i keep biting them!?

I've been biting my nails ever since i was little, and I'm really tired of jacked up uneven nails. Any tips on how to stop the nasty habit?I want long healthy nails, but i keep biting them!?
There is this great product called nailtiques and it helps strengthen your nails and it leaves a bitter after taste so you do not want to bite your nails. I have posted the site below to help you and if you can not afford to get it or the parents won't help. You can get the Sally Jensen nail care system that too will help you not bite your nails.I want long healthy nails, but i keep biting them!?
go to a nail salon and get acrylic over your nails.


you can't bite/chew that stuff because it's hard,


so while you have the acrylics, your natural nails


are growing underneath. if you keep them on long


enough, hopefully you will have gotten over the


bad habit. that's how i did it and i bit my nails for


years. i mean, hey, what girl would complain about


getting a nice manicure? :) good luck!
Biting your nails can be a sign of a more serious problem. Do you notice you are nervous when you bite your nails? If so cross your hands when you are nervous or anxious. This should trigger to your brain to stop doing this. I had the same problem and I tried this and it helped. My nails are now completely grown back. It's just all about patience.
I stopped thinking about them, and yes chewing gum is the answer!!


But, i had a hard time with it cuz it became an addiction that my teachers throw me out because of it!


No, I dont chew gum or even bite my nails!
They have nail polish that taste really bad, so every time you go to bite your nails, you get a really bitter taste in your mouth. Or you could always try Fake nails.
dip them in nail polish remover.


it tastes GROSS.





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
try bitter tasting nail polish or dip your finger tips in some tobasco sause and whipe it off the taste will still affect your taste buds! these are all ols fashioned tips but trust me they work!!!
Spray your nails with perfume or something that tastes bad.
www.wikihow.com/Stop-Biting-Your-Nails

No comments:

Post a Comment