Friday, February 5, 2010

What to use / how to make nails strong and healthy?

I often wear false nails, mainly because my own nails are fairly soft and brittle. I do understand that I'm not doing them any good though, as wearing these makes them even worse. I have removed my false nails and want to know if anyone has any helpful information as to how to clean them up and start a regime to make them strong, healthy and able to grow them without them splitting and breaking as easily as they do now.What to use / how to make nails strong and healthy?
do not leave your nails plain if you think they're brittle. purchase a colorless nail polish because they make the nails stronger than any other nail polish.What to use / how to make nails strong and healthy?
CREAM FOR PILES!!! beleive it or not, its also the finest thing out for helping droopy eye lids!!
eat gelatine. like knox gelatine. i think they have this powdered drink mix. it will make your nails strong plus make your hair shinny.
Vita Nail !! its pretty good there a wide range of things but yes omg dont fake nails ruin our poor little nails !!
There are a range of products specifically for this - called nailtiques. ( check for them on line...they are available in beauty salons too) I have tried other brands but they didn't work.


I had really short peeling and weak nails after removing my acrylics...they'd been pretty rubbish before that too.





Now I apply a layer of clear protein varnish ( nailtiques protein no 2) every night before I go to bed...and my nails are amazing...I have to file them down to stop them getting too long now !( this has taken just 6 weeks) I have not broken a single nail, and have had no splits or cracks in all the time I have been using it....it's miracle cure ! It costs about 拢16 per bottle but is well worth every penny
cheap and easy almond oil from the chemist rub it on morning and night
more nutritions like fruits and vegetables. u can put the nail polish on that makes nails thicker or harder to break.
my nan used to eat 1 little piece of jelly from a block a night and she swore by it
I also recommend the Knox gelatin, which is inexpensive and can be found in the baking area of any grocery store. Also, try polishing your nails with a few coats of Sally Hansen's Hard as Nails. I've used it for years and it works really well. Biotin is also great for nails, it is a vitamin health supplement that can be bought at most drugstores and promotes the growth of healthy skin, hair, and nails.





Good luck to you! I think natural nails look nicer than fake ones anyway. I hope you can grow a nice healthy set. :)
rub olive oil in to them cheap and effective

No comments:

Post a Comment