Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What vitamins stimulate healthy hair and nail growth?

Hair and NailsWhat vitamins stimulate healthy hair and nail growth?
A G Pro......can pick it up at walmart or any other place that sells vitamins pretty much.What vitamins stimulate healthy hair and nail growth?
vitamen E i thinkm also if u want to make ur nails grow u eat a lot of jello it works for me!
I have never tried it, but Soph is the millionth person who has said prenatal vitamins every time this question has been asked.
they have them at Walmart...hair and nail..an RN I work with swears by them. Try Silica supplement from GNC...progesterone cream if your female.
Might sound funny, but my nails and hair were the longest and healthiest when I took my prenatal vitamins! I know several people that take them soley for this purpose.
Try taking folic acid tablets, they will help your hair grow fast!
  • myspace background
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment