Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Whats the best way to get strong and healthy nails?

My nails are very weak, they break all the time and split.


I know there is like a million strenghtening nail polishes out there but which one is really worth buying?


Or maybe I should take some supplements?Whats the best way to get strong and healthy nails?
two words:


Sally Hanson





they carry the best nail care products avalaible.


they also have very cheap prices, and work great!


you can buy them at any local grocery story or drug store.


good luck!Whats the best way to get strong and healthy nails?
I agree. Three words: Sally Hansen. Duh!


Anyway, I went to a drugstore and bought a small blue bottle by Sally Hansen (sorry, can't remember specific name!) made to help nails grow and be less brittle. Or go on line and search for a home remedy. I have this beauty book I swear by that I got for 50 cents at a garage sale years ago that gives a DIY option for everything under the sun. Including this. Can't finds it right now though, sorry! Good luck with this!
take pre-natal vitamins. They will make your hair healthy and shiny and your nails strong. You can buy them at any drugstore.
make sure that when you file your nails, you do it in one direction, and dont 'saw'. when ever you have a little chip, go in and cut and file your nale down so that it doesnt rip. use a strengthening polish from any well known brand, making sure to reaply evry other day. When you put on any polish, let your nalis air out for a few days after a week (dont put polish on them).

No comments:

Post a Comment