Sunday, February 7, 2010

What vitamins help hair and nails grow healthy?

my nails developed bumps and i assume it's due to my lack of vitamin consumption :[What vitamins help hair and nails grow healthy?
I use Nutrilite Complex for Hair, Skin %26amp; Nails that has Biotin to help alleviate nail brittleness. If you are not familiar with Nutrilite, it is an organic vitamin company with farms in Washington State and California. It has made my nails stronger and I don't have any bumps. When you start taking it, you will not see results till the old nails are grown out. Go to http://Arcameda.com and click on Vitamins then Women's Health. They have organic vitamins for everything. Go to my profile to email me if you need further help. Hope all is well.What vitamins help hair and nails grow healthy?
I've been using biotin for several years now with good results. You can go to your local health store and find multi-vits for hair, skin and nails that have biotin with several other things. If it's been going on for a while, I'd check with my doctor so that he can rule things out, like nail fungus, or some other underlying problem.
Calcium and vitamin D enhanced vitamins. Maybe you aren't drinking enough milk. There are also ';hair %26amp; nail'; formulas, not sure which vitamins they contain, or even if they work but you could give them a try. I take fosfree which is calcium enhanced.

No comments:

Post a Comment