Sunday, February 7, 2010

What is healthy for my nails?

I have always been concious of what I eat and concerned about what I am putting in my body; however I have worn acrylic nails for about 15 years and just had them removed because I realize that these chemicals are harmful to my body as well. Now my nails are brittle and weak, and I hate it. Is there a natural way for me to go back to wearing nail extensions?What is healthy for my nails?
Gelatin is great for your nails, they sell it in the health food store, it is a box of little packets that you can add to fruit juice. Also they have vitamins called hair and nail pills. They are also very good. You can also go in the nail salon and tell them that you want something natural that will help your nails be stronger and they should suggest something. They have an organic uv gel that some nail salons use and it is pretty good too. Hope this helps!What is healthy for my nails?
http://www.howtodothings.com/fashion-and鈥?/a>





hopefully that will help. i usually just wear a protective coat of clear polish on mine for 6 days a week to keep them thicker so they wont break.
You can find a nail tech that doesnt use drills but does all of the steps by hand it cost more but its worth it to save you natural nail
Sally Hansen Maximum Growth - or the one in the gold bottle (can't remember the name) Shows visible results fast. And lay off the extensions!
calcium helps nails grow and water not drinking it im talikin bout washes the dishes lol
Jello





Made from Bone marrow will harden the nails
EAT LOTS OF JELLO =)

No comments:

Post a Comment