Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Do hair and nail supplements really work? and if so is it healthy to take them?

My nails are fine but I used to have long hair and since I cut it about 3 years ago it hasn t grown much since then... I get regular trims but nothing helps... should I take any supplements? I miss my long hair!Do hair and nail supplements really work? and if so is it healthy to take them?
Its not healthy.





I saw in a newspaper that if you you get your nails done lots of time you will increase your chances of getting skin cancer.





It won't be good for your hair either, it might look good but if yo keep on using lots of different hair products it will mess your hair up.It will be fine once in a year or a month but if you do it daily like my sister does... how do i put it... your hair will be NOT GOOD!Do hair and nail supplements really work? and if so is it healthy to take them?
they work rlly rlly well


but


there rlly rlly bad


so ?


U CHOOSE


=D ily x


(L) vote me
ya, but gelatin helps with healthy hair and nails too.
no its not healthy
i wouldnt bet my health on it lol


you might start to grow hair in other places or something

No comments:

Post a Comment