Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What are the best vitamins to take to make hair and nails healthy?

jello. eat lots of it, the gelatin in jello makes your nails %26amp; hair stronger.-blureyWhat are the best vitamins to take to make hair and nails healthy?
i always take prenatal.. ive never had a kid and im not trying to get pregnant but ive always noticed my nails grow really fast when i take them regularly and i feel like my body as a whole is healthier. and my hair grows pretty fast. i think its the high levels of folic acid perhaps? B vitamins are also good for that kind of thing.What are the best vitamins to take to make hair and nails healthy?
i take biotin. i used to bite my nails a lot and since i started taking biotin they've gotten stronger and longer. as for my hair, i grows a lot faster now. i'm not afraid to cut my hair because i know it'll grow back quickly. i take one pill every morning after breakfast.





hope i helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment