Friday, February 5, 2010

How to make my nails grow healthy and strong?

My nails grow really long but they always brake because they are so soft. Please if you know of anything that can help me!How to make my nails grow healthy and strong?
Well, I was getting a manicure the other day, and the lady recommended a O*P*I Nail Envy. It strengthens your nails, much faster than Sally Hansen. It was a bit expensive but it works!


I highly recommend the nail envy. It鈥檚 clear, and you brush it on every other day for about one week-one week and a half.


My nails were really brittle but now they鈥檙e nice length and thick and strong. Warning though: do not keep using it after the week and a half is up, your nails will become way too thick.How to make my nails grow healthy and strong?
I use Sally Hansen Nail Growth Miracle nail polish. I did it every day for a week and could actually SEE the difference. You can get it at drugstores or amazon.com





this is what it looks like:


http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41鈥?/a>
The softness of your nails is due primarily to genetics and your diet. If you are not getting enough B Vitamins, calcium, iron and zinc. Taking a multivitamin with minerals can help
goto the store and buy nail strengthing polish and put that on before you paint your nails..that should help..if not consult a professional.
eating healthily and not putting anything on them
muliti vitams
you need to a buy a clear nail polish that makes them stronger

No comments:

Post a Comment